Pages

May 13, 2011

john's taking a nap.

Which leaves me all alone to surf the internet for things that I don't need but really think I should have anyway.

Here they are:



from urban outfitters

 from sandwich


from express

from gap


And that's only the beginning.  I would, however, like to point out that the items from Anthropologie, Express, and Gap are all on sale.  That's how I limit myself... otherwise we could be here for days.

. . .

John woke up and we went to Nielsen's Frozen Custard  :)  It was delicious.  But I can never finish an entire ice cream treat.  It's a blessing in disguise, I guess.

oH!  I also really really LOVE this rug from Anthropologie and we NEED it for our bedroom.  Or the living room.  Or both, because I love it that much!!


No comments:

Post a Comment