Pages

May 26, 2011

home alone.

John works nights.  His shifts are every other two days, from 8-12pm.  Except if he works on a Friday - then he usually gets home around 11:45.

Which leaves me all by my lonesome for up to 20 hours a week.  In the middle of the night.  When there's nothing else to do but sit on my bum, surf the internet, and watch Eureka on Netflix.

Sometimes I do crafts.  Sometimes I sleep.  Sometimes I watch other shows or the occasional movie.

But recently - I've been browsing Pinterest.  It. Is. Awesome.  It's like a huge conglomerate of all the internet's best stuff.  And it's a great way to organize everything I find and want to remember.

So - the moral of this story is that you should check out Pinterest.  And that I should really find a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment