Rexburg is just a liiiitttttlllle bit slow in the summer. Which means that John and I have been out and about WAY more than usual. It might also have something to do with having absolutely nothing else going on... And so - here's a recap of our week:
- sleep in until 10:30am... or noon.
- wander aimlessly around the apartment.
- think of a reason to go to Walmart.
- shower and dig some clothes out of the closet.
- wander aimlessly around Walmart for about thirty minutes.
- go back home and take a nap.
- wake up and stare at the computer and/or television.
- eat a strange meal.
- go to a movie at the dollar theater [which is really $3... false advertising].
- go back home and snuggle before falling into deep oblivious sleep.
- lather, rinse, repeat.
Ok, so it wasn't like that every day. But it was pretty close. Monday I had to fill out some paperwork at the plasma center and take a drug test. Wednesday was our trip to IF - did I mention that I walked from JoAnn's to Barnes and Noble?! Exercise for the week - check!! Thursday we rented bikes from the ORC on campus. I lasted all of twenty minutes. The gears were being retarded. And my back had started hurting again the night before. I'm a complainer, have you noticed? Today John donated blood and we had the oil changed in my car. We also got some snow-cones :) Love me some saturated sugar!!
Also - for future reference - the Paramount 5 has two-dollar-Tuesdays, and free popcorn on Wednesdays!
John has recently started using his tomahawk to turn the light on and off in our bedroom... he even taped a wooden spoon to the end of it so he doesn't have to stretch at all. It would be funny if I didn't actually need that wooden spoon to cook his fave mac&cheese...
We've also decided that we're not going to get a puppy. At least not until we're living somewhere a little more permanent. So now I'm lobbying for a ferret, guinea pig, or chinchilla. :)
I'd love to stay and keep spilling out random little tidbits - but we both know you're bored already.