Pages

July 8, 2011

summertime :)




I like the summertime. 

I do not like being hot.  Which I am, 100% of the day in our apartment.  I would love for us to be able to move apartments and get a little A/C action... but that probably won't happen.  So I'm going to try and be a little less complainy and teach myself how to keep cool without any artificial help.  [And to be clear - fans are not artificial... neither is sticking my head in the freezer.]

Think ::popsicle wrappers littering the kitchen floor::  and we'll be on the same page!

Right now I'm heading to Walmart to look for the molds to make your own popsicles, and a large plastic pitcher to make fun summery juice drinks. 

Oh, and if your curious about what we did on the Fourth, don't worry.  That post is on it's way.  As soon as my phone and computer get over themselves and decide to communicate again.

And if you love me, you'll e-mail John and tell him to buy me this puppy!!  I call him gerbil-dog  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment