Pages

June 24, 2011

fill in the blank friday.

Here we go again...


The last thing I ate was  a delicious bacon-y cheeseburger at Fudruckers [it's legit because we're on vacay!]    The next thing I'd like to eat is  John said something about getting icecream tonight, but he's asleep so I don't think it's gonna happen... pancakes would be nice in the morning.    The best things   generally involve great people and happy attitudes.  Or lots and lots of sugar!!    Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is  snuggling with my hubby and *accidentally falling asleep four hours too early.    Sports are  lame.  100% boring.  Unless you are physically at the stadium/arena/whatever and someone is selling hotdogs and cotton-candy.    I miss  having a pool to float in while I tan.    Right now I am  a little too wide-awake.  

No comments:

Post a Comment