Pages

October 24, 2012

first world problems. part eighty-two.

We all know I'm a complainer.  And that I'm pretty spoiled.  And sometimes kind of bratty.  So, let's talk about my issues with the Taco Bell drive-thru.

First, I hate going to a drive-thru by myself.  I always feel like a fatty.  Probably because I'm an order-by-picture kind of person, and those menus are ALL PICTURES.  It's just too tempting to order my food and fourteen other things that also look delicious.  So, anyway, I made John come with me tonight on my I'm-hungry-and-I-don't-want-to-microwave-anything Taco Bell run.  We got there, he ordered his tacos, and then I took another five minutes to decide what I wanted.  [I'm pretty sure the guy thought we left.]

The best thing about Taco Bell, in my personal opinion, is that in Rexburg the drive-thru exits directly on to Main Street, so I have never EVER been asked to pull into a parking spot to wait for my food to be ready.   Unfortunately, today the silly boy in the window forget to ask John if we wanted any mild sauce.  Worst.thing.ever.  I really like to drown my tacos in mild sauce.  So we always need a handful of those little packets.  And we didn't get ANY!!

I should have just gotten over it, gone home, and eaten my dry, flavorless tacos in peace, right??  WRONG.  I pouted.  In true Sydney fashion.

And my wonderful, amazing, nice, cute, awesome, fantastic, thoughtful husband made an illegal left turn/u-turn/awkward maneuver back into the Taco Bell parking lot, ran inside, and brought back an impressively large handful of mild sauce packets.  He's the best.

The moral of the story is:  If you work the drive-thru at Taco Bell never forget to ask me if I would like any extra sauces.  Honestly, you'll be doing the world a favor by decreasing the number of silly things I have to complain about.

No comments:

Post a Comment