Pages

January 31, 2012

too bored.

Tonight I'm too bored for my own good.  It's a serious epidemic - sweeping the nation, and all that.  But honestly, I need to organize my sewing table so I can get back into those crafty hobbies that I love so much.  Tonight though, I'll just infect you with this case of super-bored-itis that I just can't shake...

I made this the other night.  It was delicious.  I made it with every intention of eating it all by myself.  I got about three bites in.  Even after John came home and I enlisted his help we could barely make a dent.  It's that amazing.  Next time I think I'll add almonds and marshmallows.



We vacuumed the other day.  We vacuum on a regular basis - don't get me wrong.  But this time I'm much more convinced that it worked and there's less dirt on the floor.  So I've been spending a lot of time laying in the middle of the living room.  It's not strange.

I'm hooked on anything and everything related to Mr. Darcy.  It's almost as bad as being bored out of my mind.  I've read three "sequels" to Pride and Prejudice it about as many weeks.  Good thing there are plenty more crazed people out there to supply me with such books.  Seriously, put in a search for book titles with Mr. Darcy or Pemberley.  You'll be surprised.

I've found a new kind of puppy that I want.  It's a sharpug.  Shar Pei + Pug = mine.  I like these smooshy-snuggly-furry ones the best.  His face reminds me of Eeyore.  So sad and pathetic that it's disgustingly adorable.  :)



I've decided that 65% of the people I meet are either preggers or have a brand new adorable little smoochy-faced baby.  We really need to move.  It's just too dangerous here.  I think it's in the water.

I have officially gone an entire MONTH without drinking caffeine.  I would say that I haven't had any soda at all, but I did cheat three times.  Once was John's fault.  The second time I mixed fruit punch with 7Up, so it only kind of counts.  And I just couldn't resist having something fizzy with Taco Bell the other day.  My goal is to go six months, and by then I won't be so addicted anymore and I can have an occasional Pepsi when we go out to eat.

Are you sufficiently bored now??  Good.  I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment