Pages

March 14, 2013

nap training.

Who says you have to wait until you actually have a child to start training them to take naps??! Baby girl and I are tackling this like old pros!

But seriously, I should really stop taking three-hour naps in the middle of the day. It makes falling asleep (and staying asleep) that much more difficult. So unless I'm on to some kind of new parenting trend that encourages teaching babies in-utero, I should probably focus more on getting our lives ready for the Baby Nugget.

Step 1: Clean and organize all our - ok, MY - junk.
Step 2: Figure out the difference between onesies and bodysuits.
Step 3: Research all ninety-seven million different types of baby gear.

Hmm... that's already kind of daunting. I'll probably have to take a couple naps just to make it through step 1.

In other news... John got accepted into TWO law schools today!! I'm so proud of my Johnny Monster! It's also nice to know that we will, officially, be going somewhere in August. Now we just have to wait for more answers to decide exactly where that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment