Pages

August 7, 2012

lovely times.


For my Bethie's wedding [are you tired of hearing about it yet?] I wanted to look extra cute.  Mostly because it's a wedding and you always want to look nice at those, but also because I never EVER have the motivation to spend time on my hair and picking out my clothes.  So I woke up three hours before I had to leave to shower, blow dry and straighten my hair, do a little make-up, make my hair look fancy, and pick out a fun outfit and change my mind seventeen times.  This is what I came up with:

a little boho fishtail  :)
a summery skirt paired with chunky heels & a button-up



Pretty cute, right?  Well, compared to a ponytail and scrubs, it's gorgeous!!  And I would like to just say right now, that my hair held together perfectly fine, and it was only after the drive to Idaho Falls in John's car with no AC and the window down that my braid came almost completely unraveled  :(

Brittney, Beth, and me  [don't judge my hair.]

After the reception Brittney came out to Rexburg to have a slumber party with me!!  And on our way to Jack in the Box we almost missed getting her a delicious snow cone at the SnOasis!  They close at 11 and we pulled up right at 10:55!  Man, was she excited about that!  [Ok, I was too!!]  They put ice cream at the bottom of the cup and then the shaved ice and the flavors.  Brittney hadn't had one in a loooong time, and it was definitely one of the many highlights of her trip  :)  [I think the ice cream sounds disgusting, but most people love it.]

comfy clothes & snow cones, what could be better?!

I know what you're thinking, there have been a lot of blog posts without any mention of John.  Don't worry, he's still around!  He's been studying like crazy to take the LSAT in October, so that's why I don't have much to say about him.  But he came with me to the wedding AND even took some pictures with me in the photo booth  :)

aren't we cute  :)
so fun!

 So that was the weekend.  Now we're in Logan.  WHAT?!  I know.  More about our pretend vacation tomorrow  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment