- that i name inanimate objects.
- that i'm patient with his cynicism.
- watching me fall asleep on skype.
- the IDEA of having twelve babies with me.
- my awesome dance moves.
- that i love the disney channel.
- that we both love pickles!
- that we both love Jesus!
- that we both love German pancakes! [not necessarily in that order, of course.]
- that i have an English degree.
- the way my voice sounds when i'm sleepy.
- that John will drive through the night so i can sleep during long roadtrips :)
- listening to John sing along to the radio.
- that John doesn't complain when i burrow my icy-cold toes under his bum to keep them warm!
- talking about our future together.
- planning out all of our pretend honeymoons.
- that he asks for my help on his homework... sometimes :P
- the way he talks to my dad about politics and sports and manly stuff.
- listening to him recite D&C scripture masteries to help my mom for seminary.
- that he always makes a mess when he eats.
- the way his head kind of tilts to the side when he's reading.
- the way he always kisses me on the cheek when he's leaving.
and now, Utah!
we drove up on Thursday night and had dinner with two of my old roommates and their fellas!! we probably should have taken a picture. whoops!
|Meagan and her hubby Jordan were nice enough to let us stay with them! it was a lot easier being able to stay in the same place, instead of two completely different towns like we were planning on doing. they're the BEST!!|
|on Friday we got a late start so our first stop was lunch at J Dawgs in Provo. YUM!|
|then we went ice-skating at the Peaks Ice Arena. i love that my feet look small and dainty next to John's!!|
|he pushed me into the wall right here so i was just a little grumpy. i have bruises on my arm and knee as proof.|
|we went back to the mall on Saturday. this is my shake from Iceberg. John and I eat. we eat a lot.|
|that night we drove up to Salt Lake with Tim and Aubri for dinner at The Pie and a walk around Temple Square. the boys were a little over-excited to see each other. it had been a long time since they had been together.|
|and then Tim dropped John on the ground.|
|oh, and John bought this at an antique store in Cedar City. he thought it was awesome and HAD TO HAVE IT - and then he left it in my living room.|
on Sunday we had a meeting with the caterer :) they came to the house and we talked about our vision for the wedding and the food that we want to have. they loved our ideas and really helped us figure out some of the finer details. John was a little distracted because the AFC game was on in the living room and he really wanted to be watching it - but he was a champ and helped make decisions with me.
i'm so excited for the next couple months and all the planning that we'll get to do! mostly because it means that the wedding date is that much closer, but also because i just like to party!! haha. seriously though, i'm excited to share all the love and happiness we'll be feeling that day with all of our friends and family!!