Pages

December 15, 2013

new goals.

These are not New Year's Resolutions.  I don't believe in those.  These are simply a few goals that I have for myself that I will start working toward after the holidays.  (because nobody can change their habits when there's fudge on every table...)


goal one:  Eat better.  I really need to back away from cheeseburgers and fries.  They're sooo delicious, but soooo bad for me.  So I'm going to start eating less red meat.  Like, none.  (sorry John!)  And start integrating more fruits and vegetables into my diet.  Oh, and less candy and junk food, too.

goal two:  WAY less soda.  I'll never be able to stop altogether.  I just love it too much.  But I can stop drinking it at home, and limit myself to one-soda-but-no-refills at restaurants.  

goal three:  Move to Utah.  This one depends mainly on Ruthe and what her doctors think about the idea of spending the majority of our time in SLC.  We won't transfer her care up there until after her birthday, butte can and should be spending the majority of our time in the same state as her dad.  We miss him, a lot.

goal four:  Bust out the DSLR and take better pictures.  Now is the only time on my life I am ever going to have the opportunity to really get to know my cameras.  I want to be able to take frame-worthy pictures as my baby grows up.  And once she's mobile I'll never have a moments peace again!  I need to stop relying on my cell phone and it's lack of memory.

goal five:  Exercise.  Ugh, gross.  This is my least favorite of them all.  But I need to do it.  I need to get rid of my baby belly so I can fit back into my jeans.  Anyone know a good workout DVD?  I'd actually really love a recommendation for a baby&me workout, if anyone knows about those.


Alright.  There you go, internet.  Now you can hold me accountable.

No comments:

Post a Comment