Pages

November 7, 2012

the letter O.

I love the monogram trend.  100% love it.  Everything about it.  Just look at this wall from Jones Design Co...  Absolutely gorgeous.
source
 And these yarn-wrapped letters, cork monograms, or even just hanging a painted wood letter on a pretty ribbon...  I'm smitten.
source
source
source
The only downside?  I don't really love the letter O, which is, unfortunately, my new initial.  [Does a year and a half still count as new?]  It's just so boring to me.  And I can't get over it.  I mean, it's just a circle, or an oval, or an egg-shaped blob depending on the font you use.  Sad times.

I think I'm mostly upset by this trend that I can't participate in because I'm totally convinced that if I collected enough O's to fill a wall, at least one of them would look like I mounted a toilet seat.  :(

OH!  Also, as an added bonus [or salt in my wound, as I like to see it] my own personal monogram, if I were to have it embroidered on anything, would be "sOw"...  Yep.  The name for a female pig.  It's a good thing I wasn't thinking about these things when John first asked me for a date...

No comments:

Post a Comment