Pages

October 9, 2011

six months!!

Ha!!  Can you believe it?!  It's been a whole six months since we got married.


I wish I could say that we had some amazing plans this weekend to celebrate, but we didn't.  When I got off work on Friday we went to eat at Winger's.  The plan was to go see The Help after, but I didn't really feel like sitting in a cold theatre for two and a half hours.  Instead we rented a couple of movies and snuggled up on the couch to watch them.  Then this morning [Sunday] I made some german pancakes!!  We love german pancakes...  we maybe just had them last weekend during Conference, too.  :)


This has been the absolute BEST six months of my life.  I love John more than anything.  We have so much fun together.  [Even though it doesn't seem like we ever go anywhere or do anything.]  I love watching him study, and eating dinner with him.  I love it when he comes to my work at lunch time and takes me to Taco Bell.  I love when he gets sleepy and snuggles up next to me on the couch.  I love when I'm sleepy and he carries me to bed.  I love his face and his head and his grody toe.  I love when we're laying in bed, almost asleep, and have the best conversations about our life and future together.

Basically, I love John more and more every day.  He makes me so happy.  I can't wait to see where we are in another six months!!

1 comment: