Pages

September 14, 2011

work like you don't need the money.

I started my job this week! 

Well, I 'started' last week, but it was all training and following other people and getting passed off on all the different things.

This week I've actually been working, and today I didn't even need my trainer to watch me.  It was a little nerve-wracking this morning, but as soon as I'd screened a couple people without any major problems I was more confident, and the day went by really fast.  I'm still getting used to everything, and I definitely made my fair share of mistakes!  But it's a fun job, and all the people I work with are really nice and helpful.

Anyway, the best part about my job is that I get to wear scrubs  :)  I know that doesn't sound all that great... but believe me - getting dressed at 5 am in the dark is MUCH easier with scrubs.  And I get to wear my hair tied back everyday!  I love braids and pony tails.  It's seriously amazing.  [Remind me of all this once it's been long enough and I start complaining about these exact things!]

The days start a little early - but that just means I get home to my hubby a little earlier, too!  And since he's in school and at the gym and studying for the whole time I'm gone, I don't even feel bad!!  Although there are a couple days coming up where I work until 7 and he goes to work at 8... those nights will probably be a little lonely.

I'm working on a new light-fixture/chandelier kind of thing for our bedroom... and I'm hoping that posting about it will motivate me to finish it and show you!  -all five of you-

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment