Pages

May 20, 2014

my beach bum.

This girl.


This girl right here.

She LOVES the beach.  I mean, who doesn't, right?!  But babies are generally known for hating nature in all it's forms (ie - grass, water, sand, wind) so I was kind of expecting a lot of kicking and screaming.

Well, I got the kicking.  This girl was all about having sand in between her toes and made some pretty impressive footprints on the beach.  She also tried kicking me when I picked her up... girl's got an attitude.

I have a video that I'll post eventually.  For now you can see a couple clips from it here http://instagram.com/p/oMS41YIhzr/

We also went on a little walk to Balboa Pier for a bal-bar and a sticker for her suitcase.


And we decided that she needed a hat.


We had to get back to the beach house to feed the goose-baby, so there was no time for riding the Ferris wheel... But that doesn't mean we couldn't snap a quick pic so she has something to look forward to on our next trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment