Pages

March 7, 2012

denial.

I don't believe that it's almost been a month since I had something interesting to blog about.  But the internet doesn't lie.  Since February, John and I have not changed one bit.  We're still super boring.

But that's all going to change when we go to MEXICO in April.  Yep.  That's right.  We're ditching this ridiculous place with it's freak snow storms and 35mph speed limit for a week on the pool deck of a cruise ship and some nice warm Mexican sunshine.

Once we get back from Mexico we'll be brand new people.  And by 'brand new people' I mean we'll be a little more tan.  At least, I will.  John will come out of his sunburn even more white - it's a scientific anomaly. 

The best part about going to Mexico is that I'll get to buy myself a luchadore mask to match John's so when he teaches me wrestling maneuvers we'll look legit.  I love Nacho Libre.  There.  I said it. 

As soon as I figure out how my Google+ account and this blog link together I post some pictures... but until then just know that I'm getting too lazy to upload them through bluetooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment